Friday, January 1, 2010

I'm Back but Not Back

Okay with the start of a new year, I'm again going to try and get this off the ground. But I'm going to make a few changes. First no more comic breakdowns, instead I'm going to write it like it was a book. Second and, more important, I'm going to start a new blog, with a much better name, where I'm going to repost my old posts and update ON TIME when I say I will.

The new blog is called Patrimony Comics and will have links to the PC Encyclopedia, PC Roll Call, and Rules of the Universe, blogs that will give information about the world as it expands. DaniAllie Universe will stay up for as long as it takes me to copy all the information on it. Hopefully this ends better than my last try.

Good luck to anyone who tries to follow me and hopefully this will not become another headache.

No comments:

Followers